There is an art to mastering the evening juggle.
You know what that is, right? It’s the multitasking that families do with the short amount of time they have after work and after school but before going to bed.
We literally try to do a million things in such a short period of time.
There is just so much we need to do. And want to do.
And then, on top of that, we need to spend time with our partners, connect with the kids and if we are lucky take some time for ourselves.
Mastering the evening juggle isn’t about doing more.
It’s about focusing on what matters most.
This is the big conversation we’re having inside The Abundant Mama Peace Circle this month. And, I decided to talk on this latest Abundant Mama Show Podcast episode about just this as well.
Inside this Episode
- Learning to set boundaries
- Establishing CLEAR communication
- Creating a softening routine for yourself
- Making time for FUN with your partner
- Structuring your days so you are fitting in what needs to be fit in