Does your organization need an uplifting voice or an energizing presence?
If so, let’s see how we can work together.
I am a life coach who has been working with women around the world on positive energy changes so they can do more and be more in their busy lives.
I offer keynote speeches, workshops and wellness retreats to organizations that value a wellness culture.
Workshops can vary from mindfulness, to work-life balance to productivity and time management.
Interested? Let’s chat! Schedule a free consultation with me HERE.
Areas of Expertise
As a family wellness and work-life balance coach, I have worked with hundreds of women on creating inner and outer peace at home and while raising children. As the author of two books about playing together and slowing down, I have great knowledge and insight on many topics.
I can speak on the following topics:
- Handling Overwhelm
- Highly Sensitive Motherhood
- The Art of Doing and Being
- Slowing down and Savoring Slow.
- Work-Life Balance and Time Management
- Mindfulness and being present.
- Enoughness and being enough.
- The Inner Mother Critic and Perfectionism
- Being a playful family and playful mother.
- Happy, peaceful mornings.
- Creating peaceful family routines.
- Self-care for mothers.
- How to Stop Yelling and Be a Calm Parent
- Motherhood loneliness.
- Motherhood support.
- Family wellness and goals.
- Mom burnout and overwhelm.
- Handling temper tantrums and explosive children.
- Family traditions and rituals.
What can you expect?
Listen to live interviews with Shawn:
Popular Guest Posts
About Shawn's Books
The Abundant Mama’s Guide to Savoring Slow
“The Abundant Mama’s Guide to Savoring Slow” is filled with inspiration, ideas, meditations and life challenges to inspire you to live a more meaningful (and less busy) life.
We can’t get rid of the crazy in your life.
But we can help you enjoy your busy life a whole lot more.
THE IDEA OF THIS BOOK IS TO “SIMPLIFY, EMBRACE THE CHAOS AND FIND AN ABUNDANCE OF TIME AT HOME.”
Get ready to slow down.
The Playful Family
“The Playful Family” offers nearly 100 ways to connect, engage and play together as a family. This easy-to-read book is a must-have resource for any parent interested in becoming more playful and happy while raising children.
Each chapter includes dozens of ideas for easy playful ideas as well as a single challenge to motivate families to put their own ideas to work in real life.
Shawn’s short and sweet bio: