“Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.”
This is what we get with our children.
And for me, that means 5 left …
I want to enjoy summer with my newly turned teenagers.
But I must admit that this summer began with a wreckoning of sorts for me that had me — not my children — feeling out of sorts.
As it turned out, I needed a bit more of a framework for the transition from order to chaos and from routined living to lack of structure.
Coping with the chaos of summer has been a huge part of my own practice as an Abundant Mama. Following the four pillars work that we do and much more to help me be a peaceful, playful and present mom — while working — is essential to my well-being during a time of such upheaval.
I share my story in this week’s podcast. Listen now.
Highlights of this Episode
- The crazy dynamics of summer as a highly sensitive mom
- My own struggles and what I’m doing about it.
- Creating YOUR must-do to ward off the chaos of summer
- Find your baseline of calm — and activity.
- A message for you about settling for the status quo.
- What you really need to AMP it UP.
- April’s story about living with 3 kiddos in a camper – and AMPing it Up.
- Join the Peace Circle now — Create Space for Peace
- Want to work 1:1 with me? Let’s chat about that.