Ready to Shine, My Dear?
Let’s work together …
Your soul needs a companion to unfold into your best self.
Your soul needs a path to follow to shine, again — but what path?
Your soul needs a transformation to be a warrior of peace, ease and joy.
Your soul needs a pick-me-up to SHINE again.
As a life and family wellness coach, my mission is to help you find your inner light and to help you glow.
After years of coaching and mentoring women in large groups and classes, I’ve learned a thing or two about what women like you — who are often highly sensitive and empathetic — need in order to find the soul-healing practices that bring peace and calm into your everyday life.
The struggle is real for a busy, overwhelmed woman like you who is just trying to do all the things and live a good life to create the kind of peaceful home you desire.
The noise. The chaos. The disorganization. The erratic schedule. The constant fires that pop up in your everyday life.
You can be a Messy Life Warrior with the right practices, tools and mindset.
You need systems. You need practices that work for you not against you. You need support. You need space to dig deep and focus on what matters — but what?
That’s where my Shine Coaching method comes in.
You get to be your warrior self.
I am just going to use my energy and light to help you SHINE. Period.
You were born to shine.
To shine means … to give out a bright light.
To shine means … to glow.
To shine means … to be bright with emotion.
To shine means … to direct light in order to see something in the dark.
Sometimes it takes someone else’s birds-eye view to help you open your eyes and SHINE a light on the parts of yourself and your life that are not working so that you can be the light you want to be in this world.
My SHINE 1:1 coaching method is centered around helping you glow and radiate light in all that you do so you can keep being a warrior in your crazy busy life.
- First, we’ll get you unstuck so you have some clarity around what you need to do — and why.
- Then, we’ll develop — together — a clear path of shine-inducing actions that will help you make the transformative changes you want to make in your life.
- Finally, we’ll deep dive on what’s working and what’s not so you actually see real, vibrant change in your life.
My Shine method is based on these basic concepts:
- Shine Your Light. (of course). It’s time to get clear on what you need to shine. Together we’ll discover your inner and outer glow.
- Heart-Centered Focus. We will zero-in on the intentional actions you need to do in order to shine.
- Invest in yourself. We will make sure you see your own abundant possibility and feel empowered to go wild with your own potential to shine.
- Nurture your path. We will create a plan that works for you and we’ll make sure you stick to what feels good for you.
- Edit, Reflect & Celebrate. I will inspire you to reflect, review and recharge in order to reach that celebration line and then we’ll throw a mini party in your honor — including a small care package that you’ll be sent in the mail for each self-led goal you reach during our work together.
A Little About Me …
I’m Shawn Fink, a family wellness coach and founder of The Abundant Mama Project that has trasnformed the lives of hundreds of women around the world since 2011.
I am soulful. Spiritual. Intuitive. And I am passionate about helping you shine. My whole-woman coaching method begins at the intersection of total presence and productivity because I know you want to feel balanced and whole.
I’ve been married to my husband Dan for 15 years and I am a mother of twin girls, now 13. I am an avid reader and nature enthusiast. I adore coffee, fresh crisp journals and rising early in the morning to practice deep soulcare.
You may want to hire me as your coach if …
- You want to more joy in your life and need accountability to make the changes necessary.
- You are tired of being tired and ready to get unstuck either at work or in your creative life.
- Your family life is chaos and you will do anything to create harmony but need to establish new routines and systems.
- You have a desire to do something more but you’re not sure what and you need support to figure it out.
- You want to non-judgmental help through a transition such as midlife, empty nesting or a life change.
- You feeel lost and unmotivated for your life and you want something more but you aren’t sure what.
- You have a big dream but it’s scary and you’re hoping to step into your brave but need the extra motivation.
- You want to be more present, more content in your life and arent sure how to do that.
- You want to play bigger at work or in your life and you need the personal growth tools to do so.
A LITTLE LOVE NOTE —> The first time I hired a coach, I instantly felt a huge relief in my body. My shoulders fell away from my ears. Tension of holding it all together, silently, for years … melted away. I can’t tell you what a relief it was to have someone to talk to, to hold space for me and my fears and thoughts without judgment. And for that space to be held for me week after week was a total feeling of release. We carry so much inside. Sometimes all you need to get unstuck in your life is to share your story long enough to discover the truth in yourself. I believe in offering you a safe space to help you step into your higher power of confidence, self-love and empowerment. There really isn’t anything else like having someone on your side, cheering for you as you step confidently onto your courageous path of being fully yourself & living your best life. — Shawn
Hey Mama Warrior! Grab Your Hot Cuppa …
- We BEGIN with your path forward that we discovered during our initial coffee date.
- Once we form our coaching partnership, I’ll send you my SoulShine Coaching Workbook to fill out before we begin our first session so we can hit a magic stride of warrior action instantly.
- We’ll meet every two weeks in a face-to-face online chat room where we’ll also plan out the Shine actions you’ll be taking in between our sessions. (Or, we’ll meet at whatever pace works for you … )
- You will have clear, soulful, powerful action steps to take in between our sessions.
- You’ll be encouraged to send me weekly accountability emails with your progress — and to get a big high five for your wins. (Or, some Big Sis pick-me-up encouragement to keep going … )
- At the end of our time together, we’ll do a deep dive reflection to track your progress, and chart out your powerful next steps.
Ready to Shine Like A Warrior?
- We’ll work together to discover what you need to feel more joy — and to shine more brightly in your life at work or in your everyday interactions.
- We’ll work together to figure out what is not working and what is blocking you from feeling your most confident and most energized for your work or business life.
- We’ll unlock your super secret magic bullet that will help you take the most action toward joy that you’ve ever taken in your career or passionate interests. (Hint: Everyone’s magic bullet is unique to them and it’s hard to figure out but once you do, life changes forever.)
- We’ll develop a plan of intentional actions that you can take to move toward that elusive goal we’ve identified for you to master.
- And, we’ll design a system that works for you to make time for what is needed so your joy no longer falls victim to bad days or bad moods or low energy.
“Dear Shawn, when I think about how much transformation I’ve undergone over the last 3+ years, it’s pretty incredible. Thank you for guiding and walking with me along the way.” — Carla P.
- Single Session for 60 minutes
- Perfect for you if you aren’t sure if coaching is for you but you want to experience it with low commitment.
- 12 sessions for 60 minute each
- This 12 session package is best for you if you are ready to make true transformation in your life or family.
- I’ll mail you a small care package in the mail to honor your milestones that we set together.
- 4 sessions of 60 minute
- Ideal for you if you are really looking to make create some new habits in your life
- I’ll email you a digital gift when you reach a milestone we work on together.