To be able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult situations.
Or, another way to think of resilience in motherhood is this: to be an Abundant Mama.
Resilience is a radical act of self-care.
On this week’s podcast episode of The Abundant Mama Show I’m starting a 3-Part series on Being Resilient in Life and Motherhood.
The Real Challenges Preventing You from Being a Resilient Mom are valid and ALL of us face them. The question is what are we going to do about them?
Because, as I discuss on the podcast, the opposite of resilience is all those things we don’t want to experience: depression, mama funks, slumps and living in the Land of Bitter and Sour.
In this first part, I’m talking about first WHY it’s so easy for resilience to slip through our hands in motherhood, what the Land of Bitter and Sour means and WHY it’s vital to start creating a more resilient road ahead.
Listen below or subscribe, listen and leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher!
Highlights of this Episode
- What does it mean to be resilient
- Are you living in the OPPOSITE of resilience?
- What prevents us from being resilient in motherhood and life?
- Why being resilient is a practice, a journey — like a muscle we need to work
- What is a Mama Funk and how to recognize one?